Here are some helpful guidelines to remember when submitting your event to be posted on both our Explore Liberty KY Website and our Facebook:
- Events must take place within Casey County, KY.
- All submitted events must be open to the general public and welcome out-of-area guests. Priority will be given to events with high visitor appeal.
- Non-visitor events, including meetings, conventions, clinics, seminars, etc. will not be included.
- Events should be submitted 10 days prior to the event start date.
- All submissions must include a photo or flyer.
- Submissions must include start time, approximate end time, entry fee, “open to the general public,” if there will be food served at the event, and any other relevant specifics.
- Events that can be viewed as inappropriate or offensive to all visitors will not be approved. Foul language or photos will not be posted.
- Liberty Tourism and Convention Commission is not responsible for inaccurate information (time changes, rain dates, etc.). Staff reserves the right to edit event postings for grammar, clarity, design appeal and reserves the right to post or remove content at its sole discretion.
- Liberty Tourism reserves the right to decline to list ANY event that conflicts with Explore Liberty’s mission or values.
- If you have any questions, please contact Heather, Tourism Director at 606.706.7777