Liberty Tourism & Convention Commission/Explore Liberty, KY
ExploreLibertyKY.com is the official website of the Liberty Tourism & Convention Commission – the official travel marketing agency for Liberty/Casey County.
We can be reached at (606)706-7777 or Contact@ExploreLibertyKy.com
Monthly Facebook/Instagram/Twitter Photo Challenges
Each month, our Liberty Tourism & Convention Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter pages host a photo challenge with a stated monthly theme.
- Each photographer may enter a maximum of 5 photographs per month.
- All submissions must be taken within Casey County, with the listed location of where the photo was taken.
- No photos of identifiable people unless the individual consents.
- Submit photos as a high definition JPG/JPEG file.
- Photos must be the poster’s original work. No watermarks, watermarks will be asked to be removed, cropped out, or photos will not be chosen.
- Must be 13 and over to enter. Entries by individuals 13-17 must have legal guardian’s permission. Please have guardian contact @explorelibertyky through messenger or via email.
To enter, simply comment with your photo on the original Facebook post (naming the monthly theme) or by using #findingliberty on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or by sending in a private message.
Photograph Consent & Possible Usage By submitting your photograph to our contest, photographers consent to allow Liberty Tourism & Convention Commission to use their photos on our website, in publications, associated social media (Liberty/Casey County Trail Town & other), and other promotional materials both digital and print. Liberty Tourism will not share photos with other entities or organizations unless permission is granted in advance by the photographer.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
You provide information when you post and submit information through sections that request information (such as contact us, signing up for newsletters, and other requests such as images or other information) or when you participate in a contest, survey, questionnaire, or promotion. Your information is stored internally in our database. You may opt-out of receiving future correspondence by contacting the Tourism Office at (606)706-7777.
We don’t sell, rent, lease or give away user email addresses. We will not share your email information with third parties.
Social Media Policy:
While we do not discriminate against views or opinions posted to our social networking accounts, we reserve the right to remove or not approve any comment. A comment will not be edited or modified to remove unacceptable content; the entire comment will simply be deleted.
- Abusive, vulgar, obscene, racist, threatening, or harassing comments.
- Libel, slander, or personal attacks of any kind, including the use of offensive terms that target specific individuals or groups.
- Spam, including content that promotes products or services or contains gratuitous links (links or references to other NOAA webpages or federal government sites are acceptable).
- Makes unsupported accusations.
- Comments that suggest or encourage illegal, dangerous, or destructive activity.
- Duplicate posts.
- Clearly off-topic.
- Political campaigning or lobbying.
- Comments that are really customer support questions